Tuesday, October 23, 2018

Location Research

For my locations I have chosen to take my photos in a studio and a park, the park will be for my autumn cover which I want to portray nature and trendy/chic fashion, while for the winter edition I am going to shoot it in the studio so I can have a controlled environment and allows me to experiment more with lights and colours, which I want to portray a minimalistic/comfort fashion style. As a result I have only done location research for the park.

THE LOCATION SHOTS:





In these photos I have only taken long shots of the landscape to show where I will specifically be taking the photos. I have chosen this park as its trees make it have a unique atmosphere, and when it is more sunny the trees give the photo a dappled effect with the light, which I think gives a photo a distinctive quality.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Closed Blog Notification

Centre: NMBEC Centre No: 14343 Candidate Name: Beatriz Rodrigues Coelho Candidate No: 3181