Saturday, October 27, 2018

Flat Planning my Website and Linked Page

I have made a flat plan for my website homepage and the linked page which will be beauty:

THE HOMEPAGE FLAT PLAN:



I have made the flat plan for my homepage, I have chosen to have a black strap across the masthead as this is how the Grazia website has it, and they are also managed by Bauer. I have added three posts which will be the articles from both front cover. I will include an ad when scrolling down in the home page, as well as continuity with the front cover by using images of the same models as the ones on the magazine. I am going to include links to social media at the menu tab more and at the bottom of the page. I am creating continuity between the print version and the digital version by adding the latest edition of my magazine at the right hand top corner and a subscribe option, similarly to the Tatler website. People will want to visit this website because it is simple and minimalistic while still having the characteristics of a fashion magazine website.




THE LINKED PAGE FLAT PLAN:

I have chosen to make my linked page about beauty because it is one which is overlooked when looking at fashion magazines, despite not using much makeup in my front covers I want the beauty page to not just be about makeup but also hair and nails, I have designed the flat plan to look as if the last post is cut off to show that there is more when scrolling down. Here I have planned to have five posts, which relate to different aspects of beauty. I am planning on using the articles from my front cover and content page to post on this page, using the same or very similar images on this linked page to create continuity and establish a relationship between the print and digital version. This linked page has been inspired by Harper's Bazaar with the large image as soon as the page is opened, I want this to be a photo of a woman laughing to set a positive vibe for this page, as this is what people want to feel when reading a magazine.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Closed Blog Notification

Centre: NMBEC Centre No: 14343 Candidate Name: Beatriz Rodrigues Coelho Candidate No: 3181