Saturday, December 15, 2018

Update: Week of 09/12/18

UPDATE:

During this week I have now gone back to edit the homepage, the main changes was the main two articles which I tried to make them more similar to Vogue, because I did not like the aesthetic of the article previously. Another change is the placement of the images on the right, most Bauer magazines website have the images on the right and the addition of a block ad, for the conventions. I have also gone back to change the video, because of copyright concerns I changed the music and cut out some small unnecessary parts of the video, in regards to my linked page I have now added the video and it is complete. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Closed Blog Notification

Centre: NMBEC Centre No: 14343 Candidate Name: Beatriz Rodrigues Coelho Candidate No: 3181